- Filling out an order does NOT mean the order has been accepted. We can only process your order upon receipt of payment.
- Orders will be confirmed and fulfilled only after Full Payment is received, according to the actual value of the order.
- Prices quoted are NOT applicable during Special Occasions. For example, delivery around Valentine’s Day has different prices.
- Should a particular flower or merchandise be Out of Stock, Ohara Florist reserves the right to substitute it with another of equal or higher value. We shall inform the customer of the change.
- All flower arrangements and gifts contained herein are for delivery within Malaysia only.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- As our products are mostly perishable, please revert within 24 hours if there is a problem with the flower arrangement. Any complaints after 24 hours will be dealt on a case by case basis. Complaints on fresh flowers after 48 hours will not be taken as fresh flowers are vulnerable to temperature and water level.
- No cancellations are allowed on the day of delivery. Should there be a cancellation by the customer, the payment of the order will be forfeited.
- Cancellation MUST be made three (3) days before the day of delivery. Otherwise, the payment of the order will be forfeited.
- If a confirmed order is On Hold for valid reasons, a New order needs to be submitted within thirty (30) days — from the date of the received confirmation — to utilize the initial value of the full payment received. New order must be of equal or higher value. The payment of the difference in value needs to be settled upon submission.
- If a confirmed order is Cancelled for valid reasons by Ohara Florist, a Full refund will be initiated. Refund will be done within fourteen (14) working days.
- Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered, and No refund can be made.
- Non delivery due to reasons such as natural disasters, acts of God, violent/warlike situations and/or other reasons beyond our control will NOT be considered as a violation of agreement.
While we aim to match the arrangements illustrated on this site to your order, this is not always possible due to seasonal factors and availability of materials and containers. Therefore, our photos should be used as a guide only.
The photos usually depict the smallest price point for each arrangement (except otherwise mentioned). The number and type of flowers in your arrangement will often vary from that shown in the photo as the cost and availability of flowers varies in different locations.
If our florists need to substitute any flowers, they will use blooms of equal or greater value to those shown. Photos show flowers in full bloom however we try to send flowers that are still in bud form as these are the freshest available and will last the longest. At times,the tones of flowers may vary especially color tone of roses.
Our designs are bold, modern and elegant. Each arrangement is specially arranged to order by our highly trained florists, and each has its own unique charm.
- Orders received before 12 noon (GMT +8) will be delivered on the same day.
- Orders received after 12 noon (GMT +8) will be delivered the next working day.
- Orders received after 12 noon (GMT +8) but required same day delivery will require confirmation from Ohara Florist.
- Orders received after 12 noon (GMT +8) on Saturdays or eve of public holiday will be delivered on the next working day (we close on Sundays).
For Festival orders such as Valentine’s Day, same day delivery is pending stock availability and time of delivery is also pending delivery schedule. Although we can do same day deliveries, we still appreciate advance orders.
Deliveries will be made as soon as possible to the address stated, and handed over to the recipient if the recipient is available. In the event that the recipient is unavailable, attempts will be made to deliver to a relative, friend, neighbor or colleague who knows the recipient and will accept the order on their behalf by signing on the Delivery Order.
Please note when any Public Holiday that falls on a weekend, we shall be closed on the following Monday. Orders will then be processed and delivered on Tuesday.
In the unlikely event that an order is not received, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange another delivery.
Should both flowers and gifts be ordered, please note that the items will be delivered separately. Kindly take note all Add-On items must be ordered together with a flower product to be qualified for delivery, and some of our Add-On items such as cakes and chocolates depend on their availability from our vendors.
If you have given us the wrong delivery address, we may have to charge another fee to deliver again. If the recipient is not present when we attempt the delivery, unless you have advised us otherwise; our couriers will leave the flowers in a safe spot. If this is not possible, they will return the flowers to the florist who made up the order, where they can be later collected in person. We may charge a delivery fee if you request another delivery attempt.
Last Updated on Nov 27, 2018